This Blog is dedicated to the Lord Jesus Christ. Its Purpose is to Promote Evangelism and free grace theology.

Wednesday, October 24, 2012

On the Streets.




The other day I hit the streets, passing out Gospels of John.  It has been a while and I was praying a lot so that I could overcome the fear one has in meeting strangers with  the message of Christ.  It turned out to be a good day.  I met a man who was out of work and trying to find a job, and I told him I would pray for him.  I was surprised at the number of people who wouldn't say anything to me. I usually get a “no thank you” but I had people just ignore me or just shake their heads.  It’s ok, I wasn't offended, it was just weird.  Speaking of weird, I’m going to the Halloween parade to pass more gospels out next week.  Please pray for me.  God bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment