This Blog is dedicated to the Lord Jesus Christ. Its Purpose is to Promote Evangelism and free grace theology.

Wednesday, August 1, 2012

At The Car Show






We set up our evangelism booth at the local car show. Though it called for rain it turned out to be a nice sunny day. We gave out free water again which went well. The gospels of John went really well also. It was good to be meeting people and making small talk from time to time.

I met a woman of about 35 and she didn't have any idea who Jesus was, so I gave her the gospel and she was willing to take a Gospel with my card in it. You may be wondering why I don’t use names of people. I know who they are, but I feel it would be inappropriate to use their names without their knowledge. This lady seemed very curious and interested in spiritual things.

A young man of 24, who use to come to my house and hang out with my kids when he was a teen, stopped by. We made some small talk and he said he was involved to some degree with the local Kingdom Hall or Jehovah’s Witnesses. I told him I was a born again Christian and I shared Christ with him. He also took a gospel.

Please pray for these folks and others we came in contact with.

No comments:

Post a Comment