This Blog is dedicated to the Lord Jesus Christ. Its Purpose is to Promote Evangelism and free grace theology.

Thursday, June 28, 2012

Ministry in Focus



From time to time I will highlight a ministry that I think is advancing the Gospel and Free Grace.  Before I get started I want to recognize Barb McKenna who is editing my posts so that I don't have so many grammar and spelling errors.  

“Grace Evangelical Society "promotes the clear proclamation of God's free salvation through faith alone in Christ alone,which is properly correlated with, and yet distinguished, from issues related to discipleship (GES website).  They have a store with some great books as well as tracts and other Free Grace material.  They have a yearly conference and mp3's and DVD's are available.  They have both a written blog and an auto blog.  You can sign up for their bimonthly newsletter which is really top notch, with color photos, and is free.  These newsletters are searchable on the site.   I can spend hours on GES studying the word with their various helps.  The only negative I would say is their written blog hasn't been updated for some time.  Other than that it’s a great site for bible study.  The web address is 

No comments:

Post a Comment